Hello, I Love You [Cover] Hello, I Love You [Cover]

I really enjoy the noise in this song. Especially the last minute with the hello's.

Rising Sun [Track 1] Rising Sun [Track 1]

Very melancholic, it could fit into pokemon mystery dungeon :D

jonswe responds:

Thanks!

Time Time

Very cool, this could fit good into a bionicle video game :D

Psychknight responds:

Hurt- Nine Inch Nails (cover) Hurt- Nine Inch Nails (cover)

I'm not sure if it's intentional but 1/3 of the song has no instrumental.

Hutchmeow316 responds:

That was intentional. I wanted the majority of the song to be acapella. Thanks for listening.

Dealing with aliens Dealing with aliens

I really like the first minute. The atmosphere feels quite creepy and I like how the drums come into play.
What I don like is that the track builds up some tension with the drums, but then gets more calm (at 00:53) and then builds up the tension like in the first minute again.
If this would be playing while I'm running through a Half Life level or watching a cutszene, I think it could fit though (If it fits to the context of what I see).

So in the end I think the track is okay but there could be more happening in it.

Stagnate responds:

Yeah it felt like it needed more I agree

The Post Conscious Mind The Post Conscious Mind

By whom is that quote in the end?

MM3: When Mother Gets Loose (Ft. Slaughter Club) MM3: When Mother Gets Loose (Ft. Slaughter Club)

I loved the intro of this track! Gonna download it.

Anchorwind responds:

I'm sorry you only liked the intro.

MM3: Her Reemergence MM3: Her Reemergence

I'm digging the mechanic sound of this track! I also like the "space-ish" sounds which come in at the end. Really well done!

Anchorwind responds:

Well if mechanical is your thing, you're in luck. A great deal of my work is very mechanical. I have all my Mother Machine tracks in a single playlist on my page - you might want to browse through them. Plenty more where that came from.

Thanks for reviewing.